One-Page Church Websites That Reach Your Community
Why A One-Page Church Website?
Simply put, we make simple church websites to help pastors avoid the hassle of extended communication or the wasted time it takes to maintain a church website. With over the 10+ years of designing for churches, we have learned the best way for a church to have a professional online presence is to have a simple church website.
The Common Problem Many Churches Face…
Imagine a common scenario with me. You find someone to make a church website, paid or free. With great enthusiasm, you begin communication and start to find designs you like. You start sending content over. Your church website is 75% complete.
Then…You get busy. Your designer lost interest in your project. You can’t find emails that were sent. On and on you go. Finally, after months of waiting, your church site is up, but it’s not what you expected, nor do you want to maintain it. So, you ask for a volunteer.
With honest and good intentions, a faithful member of your local church comes forward to help. Now, that individual needs to learn how to maintain your church website, but it’s more that anticipated.
You end up with a semi-complete website with multiple “Coming Soon” pages or a site you wish was better.
We don’t want you to be the dissapointed pastor.
We don’t want you to worry about:
A Cluttered Confusing Website
Understanding Graphic Design
Learning New Web Techonology
An Uncomplete Church Website
Endless Emails With No Results
Our offer to you, a simple church website that we maintain for an affordable rate.
$250 Setup + $9.99/mo
with the following:
$250 Setup Plus
- Managed One-Page Church Website
- Sections for church events, ministry leaders, Gospel presentation, contact form, doctrinal position, and map to your church
- High quality images picked by a professional designer
- Social Media buttons to share your church website with others
- Google and other search engine listings
- Plugin and CMS updates by us
- Monthly updates for church events
- (You must contact us one month in advance for updates to be up in time)